sewing and moving stuff around and creating more letters including my own S. And then trying to write down how to make the letters, because I wanted to remember the solutions and keep a record of sizing. The new word is HEAL in letters 20% smaller than my first ones (starting chain of 12 vs. ch 15)
I no longer had room for the unassembled pieces. And sewing was a great physical challenge for me -- I think i need another table…. I tried sewing pieces together vertically, and them switched to putting pieces in the tray and sewing.
I was sad when some solutions left out the plan -- because pieces were dropped or had run away and then reappeared too late to be included.
If i hadn’t used wire and metal, I might have considered a garment, as it over all 3 feet by six feet (approx. 1 meter by 2 meters). I ordered material to hang/mount it and hope it arrives in time.
One of the forgotten pieces that reappeared was the frame. It will fulfill my Irish piece prompt though there will be a another bunch of sewing to attache the netting and the letters (sigh).