Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year! There's so much I want to share and I've come to this page, to write my delight and express my excitement in my new designs: 3 hats, 3 necklaces, a bracelet and the start of a new freeform piece. A great way to start the year, I've written the patterns for all the wearables. The thing is, no visuals can be shared if I want to get the worked published. And since I do, I can't show and tell. I came across this bit of crochet theatre. May your creative endeavors sustain and inspire.

3 comments:

nathalie said...

thanks Akua !!!
et bonne année à toi aussi, plein de de projets au crochet !!!

nathalie said...

thanks Akua !!!
et bonne année à toi aussi, plein de de projets au crochet !!

Anonymous said...

Words cannot begin to describe how inspired I am to make this piece!!!! I hope to ROCK it at least half as good as she does ;)
halloweentango on Rav