Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Decoding the Improvisation
In the wee hours of a recent morning, I created a flower. As I worked to put together this freeform piece BLOOM for an artist's call, I found this new blossom really compelling.
So I began to look for the pattern. and look and look.... turns out i passed it twice, as I sufficiently amended/reinvented it, that i didn't recognize the source....
So then I tried to do it again. But this is two ripply and wild
And this was too open, airy
But the originial riff was just right... so now to decode what i did
and to name it... I think it's a dahlia....
Akua Lezli Hope
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)