Sunday, September 25, 2011

Petal Leaf Collar and Cuffs





http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/petal-leaf-collar-and-cuffs
Leaf, Flame, Petal, is what this stitch evokes for me.
These are fast and lovely projects, a bit yarn intensive, but their sculptural effect is well worth it.

Jewelry meets warmth in this neck adornment.
Leaves cluster and frame your neck.
This pattern is adaptable and offers options
for reconfiguration as well as matching cuffs.

I created and tested this last year and spent the year sending the set to yarn companies and publishers. While it didn't seem to fit their requirements, it
still thrills me. So I've self published this on my Ravelry site.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/petal-leaf-collar-and-cuffs

Tools and Materials
I/ 5.5 Crochet hook, Yarn needle
G/4.5 mm for button optional
2.5 - 3 oz /70.9 - 80g worsted weight yarn
(0.5 oz/14.2 g for cuffs)
Pattern Level: Intermediate
20 - 23” L x 3- 4.5” T
50.8 cm- 58.4cm x 7.6cm- 11.4cm
Cuffs 10-12”L x 2-3”T
25.4cm -30.5cm x 5 - 7.6 cm
Gauge: (ww) 7 rows/11dc = 4”/10.2cm

No comments: